Producers, marketers and importers are obliged to comply with the Official Mexican Standards (NOM's) that establish the necessary information that must be contained in the labels of national and imported products for sale to the final consumer.
The above, in order to inform the consumer about the components, supplies and care instructions, etc., of the products purchased and thus prevent these products from causing any harm to the consumer.
Our services include the following NOM's:
- NOM-004-SCFI-2006 Commercial information - labeling of textile products, clothing, accessories and household linen
- NOM-015-SCFI-2007 Commercial information - toy labeling
- NOM-020-SCFI-1997 Commercial information - labeling of natural and synthetic or artificial tanned leathers and skins with that appearance, footwear, leather goods; as well as the products made with said materials
- NOM-024-SCFI-2013 Commercial information for packaging, instructions and warranties for electronic, electrical and household appliances products
- NOM-050-SCFI-2004 Commercial information - general product labeling
- NOM-051-SCFI/SSA1-2010 General labeling specifications for prepackaged food and non-alcoholic beverages - Commercial and health information
- NOM-116-SCFI-1997 Automotive Industry - Lubricating oils for gasoline or diesel engines. Commercial information
- NOM-141-SSA1-2012 Labeling for prepackaged cosmetic products. Sanitary and commercial labeling
- NOM-142-SSA1/SCFI-2014 Alcoholic beverages. Sanitary specifications. Sanitary and commercial labeling
- NOM-186-SSA1/SCFI-2013 Cocoa, chocolate and similar products, and derivatives of cocoa. Sanitary specifications. Comercial designation. Test methods
- NOM-189-SSA1/SCFI-2018 Specifications. Comercial designation. Products and services. Labeling and packaging for household hygiene products